I finally took a minute to watch the video... it's showing up well for me now. :) I like it. I've read up to date now too. :) We'll see if I can stay up. :)
We are career missionaries serving in the Project Office of ABWE. Kevin is a Civil Engineer and Emily was an Administrative Assistant, serving in ABWE's home office. We attended French language school in Albertville, France for 3 months in 2010. Now, we are back in Togo to assist with the new hospital that ABWE is building in MANGO.
The city of Mango in northern Togo is a destitute place, located in the hottest part of the African country. Mango is a place where there has been little evangelical witness and virtually no medical care exists there.
After an unprecedented invitation by the government, ABWE desires to bring the love of Christ to Mango through the establishment of the Wendell Kempton Medical and Ministry Center, a compassionate ministry offering quality healthcare and opportunities for evangelism and church planting.
Adventures Across the Ocean
Kevin and I spent a year in Togo (11/07-11/08). 'Adventures Across the Ocean' is a place where I simply recorded some of our adventures..... check it out at http://adventuresacrosstheocean.blogspot.com/
I finally took a minute to watch the video... it's showing up well for me now. :) I like it. I've read up to date now too. :) We'll see if I can stay up. :)
ReplyDeleteSafe travels to you Kevin!