27 October 2009

kevin is home from togo!

Well, my Kevin is back from Togo and I sure am glad to have him home! The trip went very well and Kevin reports that they finished the work they set out to complete during their time there.

The ground breaking ceremony was held on Oct. 22 and was a success. They expected about 2,000 people and 4,000 people showed up! I saw some pictures last night from the ground breaking ceremony and there were actually people who had climbed up in the trees to be able to see what was going on! I'll get some pictures posted soon.

Thanks so much for your prayers for Kevin while he was in Togo. Thank you also for praying for the Mango hospital project. What an opportunity to get the gospel of Jesus Christ into that area of the world! More to follow soon! Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment